Monday, February 6, 2017

What is your passion?

When I took the quiz to find out my passion in life and my result was: creativity.

Totally not a shocker honestly; I absolutely agree with my results. I've always known that my passion was creation, and finding others through art.

As far as using my passion to connect with others, I think it could be done. My primary creativity comes from music; everyone can relate to that! If someone ever mentions music, I'll be the first one to jump on that, and a conversation will definitely be there.

This also applies when it comes to connecting with others in general. I can always share my thoughts or jump in on a conversation. If someone is looking for feedback in any way, I'll be able to provide advice from behind a screen. I can also put out my own creativity on social media, especially music videos that I make here and there.

Passion is something that drives us as human beings. If we learn to channel it in our daily lives, we can effortlessly turn our dreams into a reality. My dream in specific is to create music videos for Hollywood and the music industry. That being said, my passion will drive me in the right direction if I learn to actually follow my heart and pursue what I truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment